Subject: [Leica] On This Day new Lug Gallery
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 23:21:46 -0400

I can say from a months experience that's its a great way to start the day
in my case with my first cup of coffee seeing what other Oct 3rds looked
like. But as I am often up past midnight I'll be often doing it then. As in
the next 45 minutes when the day changes. Maybe put it up at 12:01! Then
when I wake up next day see what other people thought about it.
As you number your pix like I do Tina you can do it by file name.
I just go search for 1003_ and it will find next days pix for me to crunch.
October 3rd.

A picture I took tomorrow at 1AM would be formatted like I told you before:
111003_100000
Year month Day_Hour minute seconds.
_10000 means one o'clock and no seconds.

--
Mark R.

> From: Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>
> Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 20:45:01 -0400
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] On This Day new Lug Gallery
>
> This is a wonderful idea.  I had never thought about sorting them according
> date taken.  It will be much easier with digital, but I do have pretty
good
> records on the film ones, too.  I love that your's are so different.

Tina

On

--

Tina Manley,