Subject: [Leica] Kenyan Safari Samburu Lions
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 05:25:59 +1000

Yes thank you for that interesting information and welcome.
My comment was just a bit of fun of course. I wondered whether historical
hunting pressure has influenced the selection as well (the best manes being
the most sought after 'trophies'.
I'm sure that we have a lot of great shots to look forward to from this trip
and your insight and knowledge will add a lot to that for the group.
Samburu is related to Tsavo then? In habitat or locality? Tsavo lions of
course could hardly have a more fearsome reputation nor be more famous in
the West.

Cheers
Geoff

*Lighting- eyes- action*