Subject: [Leica] A short return to film-scanning....
From: corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 13:48:17 +0100

I recently finished a film which had been in my M6/85 Nikkor combo
for quite a while.

To my surprise there were some decent shots from our visit to New
Zealand in early 2010.

I've posted three at:

http://corkflor.smugmug.com

Though I'd had a CD burned when the negs were developed, I thought
I'd try a little neg-scanning using my Coolscan III and an ancient
Mac G3 running Silverfast software. It took me a while to work out
how I used to do it, but I'm quite pleased with the results.

Best of light.

Alex

PS Sorry about the double post to Nathan. Some finger trouble somewhere.
--
Alex & Carmel Hurst
Waterfall

Tel: +353 21 454 3328