Subject: [Leica] Suspicious look
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 23:47:55 -0700

Lluis:  I had this done on my right eye last March.  You'll be tired,
but you may even walk out of the surgery already seeing better.  Your
eye will see like a wide-open Noctilux for about a day until the pupil
contracts.  Then you'll marvel at how sharp and clear things are.  And
as others have mentioned, colors will be more vivid.  Maybe even
senoritas :-)

Do what the doctor tells you, put in your eye drops, and don't bump your
head, bend over or lift anything until they say it's OK.  And you'll do
fine.

Last winter I saw Picasso's "Wonan with a Cataract" (a "blue period"
painting) at a major Picasso exhibit here. Just 100 years ago it meant
blindness. 30 years ago it was serious surgery with a long recovery. Now
it is routine. Let's raise a glass to modernity!

I'll be thinking about you!

--Peter

 > Tomorrow morning I will have a surgical intervention on my right eye,
nathing serious, a cataract, and next week the
 > left one. I hope I can better focusing. I don't know if tomorrow I'll
be able to work with the computer, if no, as soon
 > as possible, I'll be back.
Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Suspicious look)