Subject: [Leica] Chinese restaurant claims best Mexican food in town!
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:42:16 -0500

Wish I had a photo, but Oklahoma LUG-gers who've passed through Kingfisher
may remember Wong's Cafe on the west side of the two-lane, north/south
highway (as such) with the specialties a la maison painted in the window:

CHOP SUEY

CHICKEN FRIED STEAK

Yes, I had both there during the time I lived in Enid. The chicken-fried
steak with cream gravy, black pepper and a sprinkling of chopped onion was
wonderful.

Haven't a clue whether Wong's is still there. My last visit to that part of
Oklahoma was in the late 70s.

Greg Rubenstein