Subject: [Leica] Chinese restaurant claims best Mexican food in town!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 21:30:19 -0400

My last restaurant meal was the night before last I went to La Caridad on
Broadway and 78th. Its one Cuban guy and one Chinese guy who are the owners.
So its both kinds of food. Not sure about combined Cuban Chinese dishes. I
had seafood over yellow rice. Yellow rice is the Cuban thing. Not sure if
there was anything Chinese about this dish.
Cash only.
Cheep fast and fresh.
And for me original fare.
It seems there are lots of examples of such combinations. Hundreds.

--
Mark R.