Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica MP (black paint) + Leica 35mm (black paint); both mint condition. Includes boxes.
From: bruceslomovitz at comcast.net (bruceslomovitz at comcast.net)
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 19:22:17 +0000 (UTC)

All,

I have a black paint Leica MP and black paint Leica 35mm with hood.?
Includes boxes.?

I would like to sell these together.? The condition is absolutely mint.? I
would like to have $4,500 but will entertain offers.? I would not sell, but
I need to raise some cash.

Please email me at:? bruceslomovitz at comcast.net .? Please provide a phone
number if you would like me to call you to discuss these fine and
beautifully mint instruments for film photography.? I bought them around
2003 or so and have put less than six rolls of film through the camera.?

Thanks.

Bruce S.