Subject: [Leica] Elephants
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 18:30:54 +0200

Generally, if due to WB issue, just use the pipette

yet, in this particular case I think it has more to do with adjusting
purple thanks to the sliders in what the French version terms Tint/
Saturation/Luminosity of the development/processing? module; I'd
decrease purple saturation by two clicks here, et voil?

:-)
Ph

Le 9 oct. 11 ? 18:23, Jayanand Govindaraj a ?crit :