Subject: [Leica] Red - B&W - and Ric's cropping
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 02:14:03 +0200

Hi all,

I've saw so many e-mails to look at and comment that I didn't know how
to start, than I've thought the best is posting again.... I'm well,
every day progress the vision and goes better, I not remain too much
time at the computer, but I want verify the messages and postings I've
lost, even so, next Thuersday my other eye will be operated, I think I
need a week or more to be more or less normal.

These ones are before the operation and this time I've tried the
freedom I've learned following the Ric's work, severely cropping...

Red Hut
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1023281w0.jpg.html

Huts (a cropp of the previous one)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1023281w.jpg.html
M8, Summilux 50 (1966) wide open

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1023284w.jpg.html
M8, Summilux 50 (1966)

3D
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1023280w.jpg.html
M8, Summilux 50 (1966) wide open

Opposite
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1023107BNw.jpg.html
M8, Tri Elmar

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll