Subject: [Leica] Another photograph of the abandoned Tom Montoya and Son store
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 23:21:09 -0400

Ken,

Encino is on 285 just 27 miles south of Cline's Corners! The next town on is
Vaughn, which is a little more substantial, since its the county seat (but
it too has very little life, like many county seats in New Mexico!), and it
has a lot of cool places that I didn't get to photograph. Vaughn is maybe 15
miles on from Encino.

Tucamcari is cool, I have several photos from there online now. Its a bigger
town than Vaughn or Encino, kept alive by tourism. Lots of motels and
restaurants and the Mesalands Community College Dinosaur Museum. The museum
is small but interesting, featuring fossils dug up by the college's
students.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography