Subject: [Leica] Elephants
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 21:17:39 -0700

I really like this set, Jayanand. The dimensionality of the elephants
against the soft background really works for me. My favorite is Fun and
Frolic 3 because it shows aspects of elephants that are unfamiliar to me. As
I look at the adult I see colors that I don't associate with elephants: some
purples especially that I wonder if they aren't an aspect of working in an
unfamiliar environment (just Lightroom and perhaps without a
color-calibrated monitor.)

Still, there's a lot I like here, especially the soft backgrounds.

Thank you!

Adam