Subject: [Leica] OT: LR Import Catalog fails...
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 07:04:33 +1000

Better to export the original files with the catalog than to try to marry it
up with copies on another computer.
Use 'export negative files' checked to copy the files as well as the
catalog. Use 'Include available previews '  for the most complete.

On importing to second machine you will need to restart LR and select
the*****.lrcat (whatever you called it on export)
Martin Evening's LR3 book is very good to have.

Cheers
Geoff

*Lighting- eyes- action*