Subject: [Leica] Culmination of Sal DiMarco research
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:10:04 +1000

Maybe some semantics? Having talked a little with the senior engineers there
and beta tested their firmware I can confirm that there is a LOT happening
to produce the results you see.
Respect what the camera produces from even lenses designed 50 year before
the camera was thought of ;-)

Cheers
Geoff

*Lighting- eyes- action*