Subject: [Leica] IMG: Film Again!
From: wanderjan at gmail.com (Jan Decher)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 11:11:16 -0400

Nathan:

I think your statement is definitely not true for analog-projected medium
format chromes. This is hard to demonstrate online.  You would have to come
to my house and I will show you some 6x6 and 6x4.5 slides taken with
Rolleiflex SL66 and Contax 645 in the last 10 years and projected with a 45
year old Rollei P11 projector.
I could imagine a Leica color 35mm slide projected with a state-of the-art
Pradovit might also take on this challenge.
Jan