Subject: [Leica] FS Fuji TX1 with 45mm f4 Fuji lens (identical to Hasselblad Xpan but champagne coloured.
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 13:39:54 -0400

FS  Fuji TX1 with 45mm f4 Fuji lens (identical to Hasselblad Xpan but
champagne coloured.

Comes with body cap, front and rear lens caps, plastic bubble case for
lens, boxes and packaging for the body and lens.

I would rate this kit at EX+, lens almost mint.

Works properly.

Infinity focus is spot on.  Vertical RF alignment is just a hair off;
only noticeable if you are focusing on stars or horizontal power lines.

Asking $1600 usd plus shipping from Canada.

Reason for selling, I got an offer that I couldn't refuse for a
new-in-box Xpan.

regards
Vick

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] FS Fuji TX1 with 45mm f4 Fuji lens (identical to Hasselblad Xpan but champagne coloured.)