Subject: [Leica] FS- M6 & 35 Summicron
From: artpaper at comcast.net (artpaper at comcast.net)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 06:34:25 +0000 (UTC)

Leica M6 (10404) Made in Germany

Black .72 rangefinder. Serial # 1727xxx indicates this body is from July 3,
1987.

All original items including body cap, strap, box and white presentation
inner case are included.

$1,800

Summicron-M 1:2/35mm (11310) Made in Germany Serial # 3485xxx The legendary
4 th version.

Comes complete with the original box, lens cap and shade.

$2,000

This classic rangefinder and lens were purchased as a dedicated kit. The
lens has been the only lens used on this body.

This was my first M6, purchased new from Jim Kuehl. I sold them to a close
friend who I am posting this for.

All in all, this set has seen minimal use and has been well cared for.

Both camera and lens are in beautiful condition and have no marks, dents,
scratches, fungus or haze.

The kit is located in Seattle.

Shipping and insurance at cost. U.S. sale preferred.

Jpegs available upon request. For further information c ontact me here or at
tajart at gmail dot com