Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine prints
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:47:32 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

I am selling fine prints of several of my photographs. These are the same
prints that hang in gallery shows here in California; some are unlimited
editions (particularly the smaller sizes) however a select few will be
printed in limited quantities in the 11" x 14" or larger sizes.

Prices are as follows (sizes are approximate):

8" x 10"  US$50
11" x 14", unlimited editions US$175
11" x 14" Great Egret, limited to 20 prints, #4 through 19 are still
available for US$275  Last spring one fortunate LUGger got a freakin' DEAL
on his print :)

14" x 18", unlimited editions US$275

All photographs are printed on oversized premium RA4 photographic paper,
either Fuji Crystal Archive or Kodak Endura.  Framing available at extra
cost for local delivery only with hand-made frames made from salvaged
hardwoods.  Please respond off-list to wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot)
net.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com