Subject: [Leica] Happy Thanksgiving!
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 11:29:25 -0500

Thanks Nathan...hopefully, all the above will happen and perhaps in that
order! Although we are here in Pennsylvania, our respective families are in
NC celebrating this year. Just talked with my mother and they're on the
Outer Banks of NC and heading out to a combo traditional Thanksgiving /
seafood feast overlooking the ocean. No matter where you are, Thanksgiving
with family is what makes it special.

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA