Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 5X Loupe/Slide Viewer, as new.
From: dpfreedman at gmail.com (David Freedman)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 21:06:43 -0500

I discovered a beautiful, seemingly unused, Leica 5x loupe/magnifier/slide
viewer in a box in the closet yesterday. I forgot I had it!  I can't recall
ever actually using this loupe and it certainly looks "as new". The actual
item can be seen here:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7025/6444337587_2ba939a81a_b.jpg.  As can be
seen in the photo, it comes with the original pouch, neck lanyard, slide
viewing base (which is removable), instructions, and box.

$275 (shipped and Paypal'ed) gets it.

Dave F.