Subject: [Leica] Greetings for the Season
From: mfsacca at sover.net (Michael Sacca)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 06:43:36 -0500

Fellow Luggers,

I was on assignment in Haiti recently and began the days work at a
rural school. The country is wrought with problems ranging from
government corruption, 80% unemployment, a nearly 50% illiteracy rate
and vast homelessness due to the devastating January 2010 earthquake.
For me, this moment captured in a kindergarten classroom is a ray of
hope for Haiti's future, and was a great way to start any day!

Click on the URL below to see the one minute clip:

http://vimeo.com/user3702809/hope-for-the-season

Here's to the coming year with the hope that it is filled with good
health and happiness in each of our lives, and that we continue to
work to make other's lives better.

All the best in the New Year,

Michael

Producer/Cameraman