Subject: [Leica] M3 and items for sale
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 14:20:51 -0500

If anyone might be interested in a good condition user M3 serial number
1036121 along with a 35 f3.5, 50 Summicron and 90 f4 along with the optical
eyes etc let me know and I will give you the contact information. It's at a
friends shop in the city where I live in Canada and he is selling for a
friend. It's working well as recent photos have been taken with it.
They are asking $1200.00 I believe and there are other misc items included.

Scott Gregory
Email to scottgregory at mac.com

Replies: Reply from jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] M3 and items for sale)
Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Rescuing some files)