Subject: [Leica] IMGs - Ibiza burns!
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 14:39:34 +0000

Dear Friends,

I was just working on some photos I took earlier this year in Se Caleta in
the NE of Ibiza where there was a major forest fire in May this year:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13576147
Se Caleta is a little bay visible right at the end of the BBC clip.

When I discovered that Ibiza is burning again:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039328/Ibiza-Homes-destroyed-1-200-evacuated-holiday-island-ravaged.html

This is around Sta. Eularia, from where my wife has just returned.

So, I felt I had to share my photos with you:
http://www.johnbeeching.com/caleta/album/index.html
M6, 50mm, Rollie Retro 100, Xtol

Yours,

John