Subject: [Leica] 24/2.8 Elmarit-R and 50/2 Summicron-R Leica Reflex Lenses For Sale
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 14:26:49 +0000 (UTC)

I have the following R lenses for sale - please email me at newellj at gmail
dot com if you have questions or want to follow up. What follows is very
brief; I can add more details if you are interested. None of the lenses have
ROM chips. Prices are believed to be reasonable but "sold" beats "for sale"
so reasonable offers are welcome. Best comms directly to newellj at gmail
dot com.

24mm Elmarit f/2.8 - Glass: no scratches, some dust. Metal: some pin-prick
sized bright spots, otherwise clean - I would call it EX/EX+ on balance.
Three cam. Box, shade with knob for rotating Series VIII (?) polarizing
filters. $450 Pics should be available here:
http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/newellj/24mm/

50mm Summicron f/2 - Glass: perfect, very minor dust. Metal: like new.
LN-/LNIB. Third cam only. Box, vinyl case. $550 Pics here:
http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/newellj/50mm/

Payment and shipping details to be agreed in connection with sale.

Thanks
John Newell

Replies: Reply from john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell) ([Leica] 24/2.8 Elmarit-R, 50/2 Summicron-R Leica Reflex Lenses For Sale)