Subject: [Leica] 2012 Greetings
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy )
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 01:12:22 -0500

All:  I've enjoyed following the personalities and views expressed by
members of the LUG community since 1998. You're passion for photography and
varied talents have held my attention these many years! I  wish everyone a
healthy, safe and happy NEW EYAR 2012..Yearbook Contributor...Student of
Photography...Teacher to Myself..Dr. Leon Pomeroy, Northern  Virginia, USA