Subject: [Leica] Collapsible lenses on the M8/9
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 08:53:43 -0700

I double-checked with the technical chap(ette)s from Leica NJ and the late
model 50/2.8 (1995 and on) can be used with impunity. With the exception of
the recent 90/4 macro, which also can be used without trepidation, all other
collapsible lenses should only be used fully extended and never collapsed
while mounted on an M8/9.

John

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Collapsible lenses on the M8/9)