Subject: [Leica] M9 tests
From: rhart76 at gmail.com (Roger Hart)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 07:49:14 -0500
References: <CAFXnqiLguRNjxoi33NWwUkz4t7cXkdFGhYoCCCNnt_68s=Uc8w@mail.gmail.com> <p06240806cb3bd33d1ecb@192.168.1.104> <76C8D79C-D8A1-49B4-8FB4-3EEE16564807@gmail.com> <CAJ4y7gwc+rWaOSChMrvEWAdTaTiuA0WLc7V1spByeBcPhi6NYg@mail.gmail.com> <CAFXnqiLHnv7qpCtrcH3cYMLJ=vd0K+4LU5=_RUSa1nG0tN+W4w@mail.gmail.com> <C2C663CE-6E45-4734-8B09-1D863819463F@sfr.fr> <9928DD12-5AE5-4EA2-B97C-D7C4ACD43970@gmail.com>

As I said, some of the cars were rotating on a platform. It was quite easy
to shoot a sequence as the car rotated around.

Roger Hart
Sent from my iPad