Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 06:25:00 -0600

 These are all over the grounds near my office at Watson Library.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=1679

You'll notice I've added a link to B&H Photo-Video.  I'm not getting into
advertisements on my site, but I've joined their affiliate program.

Any purchases from them using that link will give me a small commission and
help support my website.

Over the years, I've found them to be a reliable supplier of photographic
and electronic equipment and supplies and I've often recommended them to
others.

Thanks and Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/