Subject: [Leica] Nocti/0.95 is so 2009. How about a 2 LBS T0.95?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:25:29 -0500

I found the Noctilux to be not an f1 and be there kind a lens.
But an f 1000th  of a second and be there kind a lens.
I didn't mind stopping down a few when the sun was bright enough.
It never killed me.
Now that many people are using the M9 its another couple of stops.
An f 4000th of a second and be there experience.
Sounds great to me!

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/