Subject: [Leica] Film development ?
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 18:46:38 +0000

Ernie,

I used to get this. Now I use the same fluid that I use to clean my vinyl
LPs! I have a stock of 4 parts distilled water: 1 part 70% isopropyl alcohol
with a few drops of photoflo per litre of solution. After I hang my negs up
to dry, I wipe the film with a Pec Pad onto which I have put a little of
this alcohol/water mix. Only very rarely now do I get any hard water
limescale drying marks.

Best wishes,
Charlie Chan
www.charlie-chan.co.uk