Subject: [Leica] Street Photos
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:49:40 +0100

Thanks Tina, wonderful pictures of l???ve in Paris! I think I like n? 2 and
n? 14 best. True, each picture has its own style, maybe he tried to pay
tribute to different photographers, I think I could recognize (slightly)
Doisneau's famous kiss (the two lovers on a pedestrian crossing)
...Jean-Michel