Subject: [Leica] More Airplanes
From: barry98 at telus.net (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:14:42 -0800

Up here at the end of the war Crown Assets sold them for $50-$75 with
full fuel. Farmers bought them just to get the gas which was still in
short supply. I vividly remember seeing them parked in farmers fields
as late as the 60s. Commercially they used them up here for hauling
fish and just about anything else you could imagine. Never got to fly
in them but my Dad certainly had lots of stories about them.
BarryH