Subject: [Leica] FS: Puts' Leica Compendium (Updated) and "Leica Legend" CD
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 16:59:01 +0000 (UTC)

For sale -

1.? Leica Compendium by Erwin Puts.? This is the second expanded/updated
edition (published August 2011). ?This copy is new and unused.? The newest
Leica lenses I have (a 35/2 ASPH and a MATE) are covered in the earlier
edition, and right no I'm not planning to buy any newer lenses.? For sale at
the cost I paid, and I'll cover surface shipping within the lower 48: $250.

2.? From the back of the camera closet: a copy of "The Leica Legend" CD by
Laterna Magica.? Brand new, still shrink-wrapped.? Runs on Win and Mac, but
not sure about what OS versions.? $50.

Fastest replies off-list at newellj at gmail.?

Thanks

John Newell

Replies: Reply from john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell) ([Leica] Lower Price: Puts' Leica Compendium (Updated) and "Leica Legend" CD)