Subject: [Leica] What % of camera bodies do you use that are Leica?
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 12:24:12 -0800

Let's see...

Digital:  Leica M8, Panasonic G1, Olympus E-30.

Film: Leica M6 TTL, Olympus OM-2.

So for digital bodies, I have 33% Leica.  For film, it would be 50%,
except that I haven't shot any film in several years.  So for digital, I'm
counting the cameras I actually use.  For film, I'm counting the cameras I
would use if I had time to deal with film.  If we're talking about actual
shooting, I probably use the M8 about 75% of the time.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] What % of camera bodies do you use that are Leica?)