Subject: [Leica] linc..
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 01:10:24 -0000

It obviously doesn't rain much in Sacramento.... Steve, nice pic of a type
of bike I'm not a particular fan of.
I'm a purist and, of all the many bikes I had, or ridden,  I'd prefer my old
Bultaco Metralla '62. Light, lithe and fast as a whippet on the Irish
twisties, I left most people for dead on it despite a paucity of ccs. What a
mistake to sell it. Mind you, I'll be 62 in October and it's as good a
reason to try and buy another!

Douglas