Subject: [Leica] BBC Gloucestershire Radio Interview - talking about cameras among other things
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:44:26 +0100

I was invited to do an hour long radio programme with music on my local BBC
radio station (BBC Radio Gloucestershire) which aired today. Sadly I
couldn?t choose the music as it?s a bit like Desert Island Discs. Anyway I
talked a fair bit about photography and german cameras (sadly the BBC edited
out the L word as it doesn?t allow product placements!). Any of you who
would like to know a bit more about me, here it is on BBC iPlayer; it?s
available until next sunday online. Unfortunately I think iPlayer is only
available to UK listeners, but I will try and post the audio file online
later if people are interested. The actual interview starts at about the 7
minute mark after the news and some music. The photography bit starts at 28
mins 15 secs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00pksl2/Pete_Wilson_25_03_2012/

If you fancy a listen, then do let me know what you think.

Charlie
www.charlie-chan.co.uk

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] BBC Gloucestershire Radio Interview - talking about cameras among other things)
Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] BBC Gloucestershire Radio Interview - talking about cameras among other things)