Subject: [Leica] LUG 20th anniversary
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:30:44 -0400

Well I was wrong. I got in to it before January 2000.
Turns out I was into the LUG Digest more than a year before:
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 12:59:08 -0700
So I've been on the LUG  13 Year's & 4 Month's.
4864 days from today.
This if you have Filemaker.
160 Months.

I was 47 Y's & 10 M's old. Now I'm 61.

A month later  in mid January 1999 I went to the first Portland Oregon Lug
meeting with Alexy and Michael L. at Marsee Bakery down the street from me.
Next time there were four guys. And we had beer instead of coffee.

--
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/