Subject: [Leica] India
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:24:07 +0800

Hi Luggers,
I am signing off the LUG temporarily to join Jayanand in India in search of
tiger cubs at Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve.
So my postings of new pictures with the X Pro 1 will be suspended for a week
or so and then hopefully there will be a bunch
of tiger pictures.
Be good and kind to each other.
Cheers
Howard
PS: I'm taking the X Pro 1 and three lenses but the main cameras to be used
are two Panasonic GH2's and the 45 - 200 zoom and the 100 - 300 zoom -
my African safari outfit.

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] India)