Subject: [Leica] retro focus…
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 09:16:44 -0400

over the years I have sent a number of body and lens combinations to
leica NJ for adjustment,  the noctilux and  the old 90 cron gen IV, are
two lenses i know they adjusted.  in terms of bodies, i think every body
i own has been back at least once for adjustment: M3, M6 .72 and .85, M8
and M9.  maybe the MP was in spec, I don't recall for sure.  i like to
send the noctilux so the body doesn't get lonely.  it usually takes a
week or two.

-rei