Subject: [Leica] Special one off LUG book--cats!
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (jshulman@judgecrater.com)
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 11:52:14 -0400

Yes, this is NOT an April Fools item. I'm collecting images during April for
a special LUG blurb book of cat pictures.

Reason: a friend who is a major cat fancier is stepping down from his
longtime avocation, due to age. I thought it would be appropriate to
celebrate with a cat book.

Rules. Basically the same as LUG yearbook, with two differenes. Up to two
images per participant, they must be cats or cat related. Images must be in
jpg format, and at least one meg.  If your email automatically resizes
images for email, turn off that function! Images can be from any time, not
just this year, any camera, any lens.

If I have 30 participants by April 30, ill produce the book.  As usual,
price will include a $5 surcharge for Project HOME.  Need not be a LUG
person to participate.

Thanks!
Jim Shulman
Wynnewood, pa