Subject: [Leica] Lluis on Film
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy )
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 01:19:26 -0400

Hi Lluis:

Very helpful. I'll be testing these films in my travels.

I appreciate your kind invitation.

I'll talk to Wendy about Spain when she talks about visiting friends in
London and Vienna next year.

Your presence on the LUG brings me great pleasure. I'm learning by
observing.

Cheers,

Leon Pomeroy, Northern Virginia, USA

Thanks again for your kind words, with a Noctilux and a Tri X you can

do everything!, if you prefer a less grany film T-Max is a very good

film too, it works well scanned, but I find it more "cold", I like the

texture and dynamic range of Tri X, my mostly frequent films are Tri X

and Plus X, I loved the Agfa APX 100, as well the Fuji Across 100 and

Ilford FP4, these are my actual experiences with film, never tried

Delta and others with process C-41.

If you and you wife decide visit Barcelona you will be welcome and we

can have a great time together

cheers

Lluis

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Lluis on Film)