Subject: [Leica] Kickstarter Project worth seeing
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 13:09:20 -0700 (PDT)

Reposting to have subject line.? (Situation desperate....Please Send
Coffee...)

?

______

For the gazillions of you with better things to do than follow Facebook...

There's a project up on Kickstarter that needs help and is right down most
of our alleys, one way or another...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mediastorm/a-rite-of-passage-0

About
 Maggie Steber I will only say that if you don't know her work, you
should very seriously consider learning... it won't be a waste of time.?

(Disclosure:? Ms. Steber was one of my instructors at Missouri
Workshop long ago, and it's not too strong to say that if she hadn't
been, I'd be doing something else today.? Whether that is a good outcome
 or not, I dunno, but she's good people - and as far as camera work is
concerned, she's got all the chops there are...)

?
R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...