Subject: [Leica] scheduled downtime of LUG server computers
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 20:07:50 -0700

I'm totally with Ken. I think the LUG has to be the poster child for
internet communities. Sometimes voices get raised, and sometimes people head
off into the void for a while, but honestly, this may be the most adult site
I know. There are very few LUGers I wouldn't look forward to meeting, now
all the more after our cruise experience.

Without a doubt, Brian, you have created something that truly enriches my
life.

BRAVO ZULU!

Adam