Subject: [Leica] IMG: Security?
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:54:31 +0200 (CEST)

What !

Is it not a self-portrait as I had assumed it to be, using the latest
ultra-light carbon Gitzo tripod the signature of which is unmistakable here?

Pity !

Bien vu l'artiste !? :-)

Keep them coming.
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android.

Message du : 20/06/2012 16:44