Subject: [Leica] Ms Shirley's Kiddie Kollege - Dr Ted
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 14:45:20 +0200

 Thank you, Dr Ted, you have made my day! I am delighted you found this
picture worthy of being commented and even considered as a good one. Coming
from an expert, this is extremely precious and encouraging. You're right, we
rarely cover the scope of what we photograph at the "click moment", things
often unfold afterwards and this what makes the act of clicking so exciting.
My pictures do not meet the expectations of what might be called "concept
photography" because I'm unable to organize my images beforehand, they are
the result of a combination of things where real life is a priority - if the
photographs we  take have anything to do with "real life". But that is
probably food for thought.  I think I try to remain candid and positive in
an otherwise troubled contemporary history and I once in a while try to
"trap" the right moment ("decisive"?). But as far as "awards" are concerned,
this is entirely new to me. So if you have any suggestions... don't
hesitate!  :-)Thanks again, Dr Ted!Jean-MichelHave a safe and good trip to
Barcelona! > From: tedgrant at shaw.ca