Subject: [Leica] FS: Fuji X100 w/ accessories, 52mm UV/IR, 52mm 720nm IR filter, 21mm CV viewfinder, 13.5cm Canon viewfinder
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 13:20:06 -0400

For sale:

Fuji X100 body with OEM battery, charger, all papers and packaging.
Included are:
4 extra aftermarket batteries
Luigi Leicatime leather strap
Luigi Leicatime X100 fitted leather case with built-in grip
Aftermarket 49mm filter adapter and hood. This adapter/hood combo is
exactly the same as the Fuji OEM one but cost a lot less.

Asking $850 for the kit

****
Miscellaneous for sale:

52mm B+W UV/IR Digital Pro filter. A few coating marks but otherwise
excellent. $35

52mm 720nm opaque IR cut filter for IR-only photography. $15

21mm Voigtlander brightline viewfinder. This is brand new and came with
the 21mm lens I got to replace my Super Angulon. no marks, scuffs or
anything. This finder is perfect as-new. I'm keeping my Leica VF, so
this one has to go (Yes, I'm sad that I sold the SA.) $125

13.5cm Canon viewfinder. This is the cylindrical chrome VF from the
Serenar era. Chrome is in excellent condition, no pitting or scuffs.
Glass is in great condition, no haze or marks, just a bit of dust. The
only flaw on this finder are a few hairline brass marks on the black
exit pupil element retaining ring. $45

All prices include shipping in the continental US.

Thanks all,
Phil Forrest

--
http://philipforrestphoto.wordpress.com/