Subject: [Leica] IMG: climbers ascend a sheer wall in Zion National Park
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 12:44:07 -0700

I made this image on Provia with a Leica R8. I'm going back and looking at
older images. Somehow this one seems to have escaped the little bit of work
it needed. It was shot in late September of 2004 in Zion National Park. I
don't know the name of the face that is shown although I'd certainly like
to. If you know the area and are a climber you'll probably recognize it and
would, I hope, share the info.

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/gallery/24775975_LMhFDj#!i=2027505188&k=tLQR6Ph&lb=1&s=A>

Enjoy.

Adam Bridge