Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Back to the wabi-sabi of it all…
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:02:40 +0200

Hi George,

I didn't know the term thanks, and like the concept too - would I
shoot nikon wides if I didn't ;-)
More seriously, architects of the past seem to have been pragmatic and
when an obstacle or hinderance surfaced they accepted some wabi-sabi
to occur - probably even when building pyramids ... In Venice, they
knew was horizontal meant, vertical was more a question of faith ...

I love the frog - easy for me as self-centered Frenchman - and the
pump - superb colours ou got there, I'm sure Jean Michel will be
jealous too, his type of tones :-)

I haven't commented much your posts lately, difficult to follow it all
when not at home, but I read and appreciate each issue of your blog.

Keep them coming
Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 16 ao?t 12 ? 17:47, George Lottermoser a ?crit :