Subject: [Leica] FS: Fuji X100 w/ Luigi case, Luigi strap, extra batteries
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:05:57 -0400

For sale:
Fuji X100 body with OEM battery, charger, strap, all papers and packaging.

Included are:
4 extra aftermarket batteries
Luigi Leicatime leather strap in excellent condition.
Luigi Leicatime X100 fitted leather case with built-in grip in excellent
condition.
Aftermarket 49mm filter adapter and hood. This adapter/hood combo is
exactly the same as the Fuji OEM one but cost a lot less.
All OEM packaging is included.

The camera is in excellent condition. There are a couple scuffs on the top
plate and some dust under the glass screen protector but these are only
cosmetic issues which do not affect operation.
Lens is perfect. No marks, no oil, no sticky aperture blades.
Firmware is the most recent version 1.30.

I am the second owner of this camera. The first was a fellow RFF member. The
camera has performed flawlessly during the time I have owned it and I'm
still on the fence about selling. I am shooting far more film these days so
the X100 sits unused most of the time.

Asking $850 for the kit.

I may consider lower offers. Will trade for an excellent condition Nikon
D2x. Will also consider selling the Luigi case and/or strap separately from
the camera but would rather sell as a whole kit.

Sale price includes USPS priority shipping with full insurance to locations
in the continental US. International shipping will be extra and calculated
according to location.

Thanks all!
Phil Forrest

--