Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cathedral Chains
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 18:17:07 +0100

Philippe

Thank you for your kind thoughts and good wishes. We are lucky to live in a
city which has a very good hospital for the treatment of cancer and the
prognosis is very promising. In this life nothing is certain, but we are
looking forward to a happy future together. This is just yet another
temporary hiccup along the path to that future.

Best wishes

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or