Subject: [Leica] TECHNICAL QUESTION?????????
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 02:14:17 -0400

Recently Joel Grey (who shoots in color)  the well known actor who also has
a serious interest in photography and had come out with a few books and
gallery shows did a book/show of stuff from his Cell phone last year. I
think a lot of people are doing some serious stuff with it plenty of the
Avant Garde people. Kyle does.
I have no bad vibes on it. Though in the past it seemed to separate for me
the people who were into photography and the people who were not. Not a
valid outlook any more. I'd love to upload a pic I just took to a friend so
they could see what I'm doing right now. I just made linguine with white
sauce and green peas in it it sure looked great on my Deruta plate I'd have
fired it off to everybody I knew and I cant wait for the smell or ama plug
in.
All really want is for the metadata in a picture I took to tell me where the
hell on planet earth I was when I took the picture. I hope I get one of
those before I die.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography